Kourova Alla Valentinovna, Candidate of pedagogical sciences, professor, sub-department of modern languages and literature, University of Central Florida (4000 Central Florida blvrd, Orlando, USA), email@example.com
Mikhanova Ol'ga Pavlovna, Candidate of pedagogical sciences, associate professor, sub-department of English language, director of the Center of advanced studies and additional education, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Remarks of President Barack Obama at Student Roundtable at Tophane Cultural Center, Istanbul. – Turkey, 2009. – April. – URL: http://turkey.usembassy.gov/statements_040709.html;
2. Thomson, C. A. Cultural relations and U.S. foreign policy / C. A. Thomson, W. H. C. Laves. – Bloomington : Indiana University Press, 1963.
3. Bu, L. Making the world like us: Education, cultural expansion, and the American century / L. Bu. – Westport, CT : Praeger, 2003.
4. Halpern, S. M. The Institute of International Education: A history : Doctoral dissertation / Halpern S. M. – New York : Columbia University Press, 1969.
5. Harper, S. N. Civic training in Soviet Russia / S. N. Harper. – Chicago : The University of Chicago Press, 1929.
6. Nearing, S. Education in Soviet Russia / S. Nearing. – New York : International Publishers, 1926.
7. Coombs, P. H. The fourth dimension of foreign policy: Educational and cultural affairs / P. H. Coombs. – New York : Harper & Row, Publishers, 1964.
8. Dudden, A. P. The Fulbright experience, 1946–1986: Encounters and transformations / A. P. Dudden, R. R. Dynes. – New Brunswick : Transaction Books, 1987.
9. Arndt, R. Questioning the Fulbright experience / R. Arndt // The Fulbright experience / ed. by A. P. Dudden, R. R. Dynes. – New Brunswick : Transaction Books, 1987. – P. 13–32.
10. Institute of international education. – URL: http://www.fulbrightonline.org/us/about_programhistory.html
11. Frankel, C. The neglected aspect of foreign affairs: American educational and cultural policy abroad / C. Frankel. – Washington : Brookings Institution, 1966.
12. Hixson, W. L. Parting the curtain: Propaganda, culture, and the Cold War, 1945–1961 / W. L. Hixson. – New York : St. Martin’s Press, 1997.
13. Richmond, Y. U.S. – Soviet cultural exchanges, 1958–1986: Who wins? / Y. Richmond. – Boulder : Westview Press, 1987.
14. Richmond, Y. Cultural exchange and the Cold War: Raising the Iron Curtain / Y. Richmond. – University Park : Pennsylvania State University, 2003.
15. Graham, H. D. The uncertain triumph / H. D. Graham. – Chapel Hill : The University of North Carolina Press, 1984.
16. Vestal, T. M. International education: Its history and promise for today / T. M. Vestal. – Westport, CT : Praeger, 1994.